Roger H. Schnapp in the Media
- Ending Employment Properly
- Information on how to avoid wrongful-termination suits.
Re-printed from the December 25, 1989 edition of the L.A. Times.
Roger H. Schnapp interviewed.
- Denture Maker, Labor Dept. Clash
- Newport Beach firm failed to pay $1.5 million in overtime
federal officials say. Company denies allegation. Re-printed
from the August 22, 1996 issue of the L.A. Times. Roger H.
Schnapp represented the company.
- Federal post gives labor attorney insight
- Article by Holly J. Wagner (a staff writer for the Daily Pilot)
which appeared in the Business Section of the March 12, 1990 edition
of the Daily Pilot.
- Jet America Airlines' workers pull union as
- Article by Julie Nakashima appearing in the August 12, 1985 issue
of the Los Angeles Business Journal.
- State changes its position on pro-rata
vacation pay policy
Article by Julie J. Nakashima appearing in the February 28, 1983
issue of the Los Angeles Business Journal.