What We Do for You
- Union avoidance and decertification.
- Collective bargaining negotiations providing
relief from limitations on management.
- Individualized personnel policies which protect employers.
- Representation before courts, administrative agencies and
- Special expertise in the unique employment law problems
created by telecommuting.
- Special expertise in the employment law problems resulting
from mergers, acquisitions and corporate reorganizations.
- Special expertise in unionization efforts by doctors.